Developing good verbal and written communications skills is an important part of your college education. To help you learn how to express technical ideas, you are required to complete a writing assignment. This paper is expected to be a minimum of 5 pages long (double-spaced and typed) and requires a minimum of 5 references. The topic of the paper should be a chemically relevant topic of specific interest to you. Successful papers of the past have included chemical applications in the following disciplines:
• Medicine—Origins and chemical treatment of disorder and disease
• Chemical applications of dentistry in both dental and oral health
• Chemical-drug treatment for specific disease
• Environmental problems of chemistry-related solutions and/or solutions
• Chemical perspectives on a physiological process of interest • Chemistry applications in foods and beverages, as well as nutrition • Curriculum development ideas for K-12 science education • Chemical foundations of alternative fuels and energy resources • A brief biography of the impact of a chemically significant historical figure • Chemical nature of engineering materials, such as glass, ceramics, concrete, metals, and alloys This is only a partial list, and its intent is to kindle your thoughts toward a topic for which you feel a strong connection and passion as an adult student. Paper-Submission Check List: Does Your Paper… • Have a pdf extension at the end of its file name? • Have five or more scholarly references? • Contain a detailed Bibliography? • Contain citations throughout the text for any ideas which are not your own? • Contain a minimum of 5 pages, not including Figures and Diagrams?
Get all these features for £70.94 FREE